OnePieceNewEra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for One Piece New Era

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is now a ranking system for the forums.Dont forget to look at the current polls

Malady GM app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malady

Malady GM app Empty
PostSubject: Malady GM app   Malady GM app I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Key: Missy_Pink

Previous Experience: currently staff on Dragon ball z Dark Apocalypse (known as Miss X Missy or Malady) currently co owner of naruto shattered promises (as Malady) Haseo and Raph can all confirm that.

About yourself: well, i'm a computer nerd, i love computers, spend most my time on them, and am going to college starting jan 10th for network security and computer encryption

Why you want to be a gm: i am the type to try becoming a gm on all games i play, i enjoy interacting with the players, however i enjoy keeping the rules enforced, its one thing i'm very good at haha.

Why shouldnt you be a gm: im a woman, we have our times, where noone should get in our way, or say anything to us.

Why should you be a gm: i'm friendly, fun to get along with, and i like to learn everything i can.

Last edited by Malady on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spectra

Malady GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malady GM app   Malady GM app I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:35 pm

nice nice but do you got any reccomends and the way you say you want gm sounds like a lie to say it straight out but everything else is good
Back to top Go down

Malady GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OnePieceNewEra :: GM/Staff Applications-
Jump to: