OnePieceNewEra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for One Piece New Era

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is now a ranking system for the forums.Dont forget to look at the current polls

Haki system

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Haki system Empty
PostSubject: Haki system   Haki system I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:32 pm

This guide will explain the basics of how the current haki system works if you would like to change something about it post it under this topic and i will read it.
Three new sub-stats are
Conqueror
Armaments
Observation
At 50 willpower you will gain 2 type of haki
1.Observation + Armaments
2.Observation + Conqueror
3.Conqueror + Armaments
By using the techs you recieved at 50 willpower you will level up your new sub-stats.
Once a sub-stat reaches level 50 you will get a new tech
50 conqueror - Master Conqueror Haki(This skill will not apear in your skill tab and will apear in your command list)
50 Armaments - Master Armaments Haki
50 Observation - Master Observation Haki
Once you master the two skills you got at 50 willpower you will get a new tech.
Observation + Conqueror = 2 new tech 1.Conqueror Observation 1 and 2.Conqueror Observation 2
Armaments + Conqueror = Armament Conqueror
Observation + Armaments = Observation Armaments
Now your proably wondering how the skills work
Observation Haki = Slow down enemy
Master = Slow down enemy + reduce the damage you take by a 1/4
Conqueror = Knocks out ppl with lower then half you will power AOE attack
Master = You get to select the person you want to knockout if the selected person has lower then 75 percent of your willpower they get knocked out.
Armaments Haki = Gives you a strength boost + allows you to hit past logias auto protection
Master = Gives you a higher str boost and your endurance gets boosted by the sum of all your stats excluding endurance and sub-stats
Armaments + Observation = 20 secs of being untouchable after the 20 secs are up you will only be able to use it again after you have died.
Observation + Conqueror = This comes with 2 techs as i have mentioned before the first tech is mainly to track down your enemy(meaning it will give you the location of a selected mob)The second tech will sacrifce half your HP and half your energy but will give you teh ability to teleport to the selected mob(I suggest you bring food with you if your planning to use the tech)
Conqueror + Armaments = An AOE attacked based on your str + your willpower times 4. This tech is suppose to over come most of the enemies armor.
If you have any questions or bugs surronding the new haki system contact me Davif or Jeral on the game
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenewera.rpg-board.net

Haki system
Page 1 of 1