OnePieceNewEra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for One Piece New Era

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is now a ranking system for the forums.Dont forget to look at the current polls

Some ideas for the game.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kushina

Kushina

Some ideas for the game. Empty
PostSubject: Some ideas for the game.   Some ideas for the game. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:27 am

These are just some ideas that i would like see added into the game. I think they'd be pretty cool.

Map Ideas: -

I think it would be cool if a plane was created with only one island, situated in the center of the map. Marineford. The sea around it should be dangerous in someway (Maybe sending the ship/raft back to the main? Or destroying it or something? I'm not sure) and the only clear and safe route is through the Gates of Justice, which only Marine vessels can open.

Secondly, maybe there could be a second form of ship added. One that looks more like a Marine Vessel from the Anime/Manga. They could have the ability to open the Gates of Justice, with an additional marco when the navigation pannel comes up.

Maybe add in Fishman island aswell, where people who get the chance to be a Fishman spawn at the beginning of the game. And like Skypedia it has some unique weapons that can be purchased there. This would also give the chance for coating ships to be put into place, so you can take your boats under the water.

Weapons: -

Whitebeards Bisento - Like Mihawks sword it could be extremely heavy and very pricey but an all over good weapon to use. It could be based on Swordsmanship skills and Blunt skills.

Smokers Jitte - A blunt based weapon.

Steel spiked boots - To give some footbased weapons which give some half decent damage - A boot with a spike on them.

A form of poison system would be awsome, i think. Once poisoned the persons health slowly begins to drop, until their eventual death, unless they are able to get an antidote in time, or someone with a healing ability saves them. This could lead to a new rank of people - Assassins.

Races : -

I'd really like to see a Madam Shirley, mermaid race placed into the game. I just think she looks freaking epic to be honest. Also i'd like to see Hyozo the poisonous octopus put in, and like stated above he could have the poison ability.

Also for Fishmen/merfolk, i think it would be cool if they got Fishman karate instead of the basic attacks that everyone gets. Fishman attacks could be:

Hyakumaigawara Seiken (百枚瓦正拳, Hundred Tile True Punch) - After hitting the target it sends them back a square or two.

Samehada Shōtei (鮫肌掌底, Sharkskin Palm Block) - A simple palm thrust, to the chest, which sends the target back a square or two.

Samegawara Seiken (鮫瓦正拳, Shark Tile True Fist) - Most powerful of the Techniques, it sends the target back 4 spaces when hit by it. It has enough force to send a giant back a few spaces.

Maybe some of the women in the game could be born as a member of the Kuja tribe, this would yeald slightly higher stats upon creation than normal.

Devil Fruits : -

Fuwa Fuwa - The fruits power is able to make any object that the user touches float. This power could be used to bring boats onto the land to avoid them being stolen. The fruit could allow the user to levitate and give a boost to his strength and willpower or something along those lines.

Horu Horu fruit - Allows the user to change the opponents gender for a short period of time - giving them decreased stas for that period.

Can give a person extra energy by injection them with a set of hormones and can also heal a person at expense of energy/health.

Can make body parts grow in order to give boosts in stats.

Doku Doku fruit - Allows the person to turn into poison, and allow it to expell from thier body. Like a logai but the user can still be hit by physical attacks, but the hitter is poisoned.

Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Daibuts - Allows the person to turn into a large Buddah statue, giving them a large increase in stregnth and endurance.

Back to top Go down
Geo

Geo

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas for the game.   Some ideas for the game. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:01 pm

i like these ideas but seriusly no gender change moves i cant see that going well Evil or Very Mad (walking to the SZ going to the logs then a freakinshly large person comes BOO! jab "ouch wat was that for" then **** IM A FREAKING GIRL OH GOD! RAGE quit) Shocked pirat
Back to top Go down
Kushina

Kushina

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas for the game.   Some ideas for the game. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Yeah, it would obviously wear off after a certain amount of t ime, i didn't mean it to be a permenant change :L!

IDEAS TAKE TWO!

Add in a ranking level system for the Marines, so at a certain level they get the rank.

Level 50 - Joins marines and achieves Recruit.
Level 70 - Becomes Petty Officer
Level 100 - Lieutenant
Level 150 - Commander
Level 200 - Captain
Level 250 - Rear Admiral
Level 300 - Vice Admiral
Level 350 - Admiral
Level 400 - Rear Fleet Admiral
Level 500 - Fleet Admiral.

This can work so that there is a certain amount of spaces per higher ranks.

1 Fleet and Rear Fleet Admiral spots
3 Admiral Slots.
5 Vice Admiral Slots.

Then as they progress and over take somoene on levels they will recieve their rank and the person will go to the rank below, so that the highest ranks are at the top. This can work for the Yonkou aswell if we place them in a numerical order;

Yonkou #1 - Strongest
Yonkou #2 - Second strongest.
ect.

This will help the admin team out as they won't have to give as many ranks out to people.

Also give the Admiral+ Ranks a little something special other than their basic capes (As awsome and lovelly as they are, mine is epic). Maybe add in................. well i don't really have a clue to be honest with you D: Give your ideas on his below.
Back to top Go down
Geo

Geo

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas for the game.   Some ideas for the game. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:08 pm

admins should be able to make marine crews and summon marines to help also summon shichibukai (dont do it to me or i will be anoyed very anoyed lol! ) and also have acces to impel down and jails whithout the passes geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas for the game.   Some ideas for the game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some ideas for the game.
Page 1 of 1