OnePieceNewEra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for One Piece New Era

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is now a ranking system for the forums.Dont forget to look at the current polls

A Legendary Beast has Appeared

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Talesowns

Talesowns

A Legendary Beast has Appeared Empty
PostSubject: A Legendary Beast has Appeared   A Legendary Beast has Appeared I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:09 pm

In game name: AzureEdge formerly know as SavageWolf

Key: Talesowns

Experience: DragonBall Z: Future Fighters, DragonBall Universe, Pokemon: Battle Force and One Piece: New Era

Hobbies: Playing Soccer, Basketball, Fishing, Graphic Design, Enjoying Life and Having Fun

Why are you applying for Administrator: Well I pretty much know everything in the game so I am pretty sure I can help any new player to my fullest ability. I am a really understanding person so I am sure I can get along with the players well. I will not be an admin that will abuse their powers and will use my best judgement to enforce the rules. I can be a fun guy and I can be a serious guy but at the end of the day if you have respect for me I will have respect for you and we will all get along. I will be on a lot of the time to help out the game. Also I can Icon a bit so I can be a bit of help there. The chest in-game was made by me a while ago.

Back to top Go down

A Legendary Beast has Appeared
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OnePieceNewEra :: GM/Staff Applications-
Jump to: