OnePieceNewEra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for One Piece New Era

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is now a ranking system for the forums.Dont forget to look at the current polls

Rapheal Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KazMirage

KazMirage

Rapheal Application Empty
PostSubject: Rapheal Application   Rapheal Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:21 pm

In Game Name : Rapheal Thanatos
Key : SavageGregar
Activeness : 6 to 12 hours
Reason : I basically want to Introduce new ideas and icons to the game and help it evolve and become more well rounded and bring it to the forefront of Byond games while attracting more players that won't cause problems
Experience :I am a Multitime Co owner and Owner of several games such as Ninja Rebirth the Perfect Soldier, Naruto beast, Dark Reincarnation, Shattered promosis, NDBZAS, and several other games i am forgetting at this time lol.
Skills : I am able to Host, and Icon as well as Map a bit
As for a reason to pic me i can't say much other then that i am hardworking easy to get along with and work well with others with my work i just need a little direction and i am sure i can create whatever you need
For recommendations: i would have to say Kayla, Mysterios, Saiyuki( he on sometimes ) and jeral since he has seen some of my work thx for checking out the app
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Answer   Rapheal Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:00 pm

Unconfirmed
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenewera.rpg-board.net
Infinity

PostSubject: Re: Rapheal Application   Rapheal Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:45 pm

If we allowed to recommend I recommend Raph, I played with Raph on Rebirth for like 2 years, maybe a little longer lol. His memory is nothing less than that of a fruit fly, but he's a awesome iconner and was a cool Co-Owner.
Back to top Go down
Spectra

PostSubject: Re: Rapheal Application   Rapheal Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:45 am

Admin wrote:
Unconfirmed
your really Harsh you know that right?
Back to top Go down
Blackstarz

Blackstarz

PostSubject: Re: Rapheal Application   Rapheal Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Spectra wrote:
Admin wrote:
Unconfirmed
your really Harsh you know that right?

Very Happy Very Happy i like his style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapheal Application   Rapheal Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rapheal Application
Page 1 of 1