OnePieceNewEra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for One Piece New Era

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is now a ranking system for the forums.Dont forget to look at the current polls

Mo-Mo's application of dooom!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mo-Mo!

Mo-Mo!

Mo-Mo's application of dooom! Empty
PostSubject: Mo-Mo's application of dooom!   Mo-Mo's application of dooom! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Key=Miniman445 (among other mini*****)

In Game Name : Mo-Mo
Activeness : usually about from 430 pm friday to 1030 pm saturday are my most active times but all during the weak at random times

Experience:i've icconed for many different bleach and naruto games and as davi should know himself(because i iconned for him until he dipped me and ran)

Skills:Iconning

Reason : I basically want to Introduce new ideas and icons to the game and help it evolve and become more well rounded and bring it to the forefront of Byond games while attracting more players that won't cause problems

Skills : i think i may be able to host still im not sure though but i am badass

as for reason? i dont have a real reason exept well i wanna be a GM for a game seeing as davi has jibbed me before and it'd be mean of that ginger to acually get a game up and running that im aware of and him not even consider the fact that he "pulled out" on me and no i dont mean it like that you perverts o .o

For recommendations: kayla kai haseo david lord sesshomaru(when hes not being a pissant) saiyuki(when hes acually on)

vote yes for ME im amazing!
Back to top Go down

Mo-Mo's application of dooom!
Page 1 of 1