OnePieceNewEra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for One Piece New Era

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is now a ranking system for the forums.Dont forget to look at the current polls

Mysterio's Administration Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mysterio

Mysterio

Mysterio's Administration Application. Empty
PostSubject: Mysterio's Administration Application.   Mysterio's Administration Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Hello, I am known as Lucifer Firestorm ingame, and my key is Ernesto5432. I am active around eight to ten ours a day, during breaks, and three to five during schooldays. I wish to help out because I notice many errors in the coding, which is my expertise when it comes to BYOND. I would like you to choose me because I will fix any coding mistakes I can find, as well as make the gameplay better, as well as enforce the rules for the game. I have both owned and adminned on a lot of games, which most of no longer exist. A few to name would be Naruto: Kouken Nin(My own game, hub was deleted), Naruto: The Perfect SOLDIER(Not active often anymore), Bleach: Souls of Darkness(Game owner left BYOND), and Naruto Sound Organization Takeover(I was Admin/Coder, and eventually took over as Owner as it evolved into Kouken Nin)

Recommended by Jeral
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Answer   Mysterio's Administration Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:09 pm

Unconfirmed
Keep in mind that the way you typed the application made it seemed like your keeping some bugs hidden secret till you get a position in the staff.Even though im sure your not just telling you.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenewera.rpg-board.net
Infinity

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio's Administration Application.   Mysterio's Administration Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:37 pm

You were banned from Rebirth for Racism and fired from staff. Then you critiqued the game and bashed it (Not that it did anything because we still pulled in 40 - 60 players everyday lol), then trashed the owner and tried to get people from coming to the game by advertising it as a rip LOL.

Now you using the same game you hated as one of the games you put in your GM apps so other people can hire you ironic. LOL

Davif if you want my advice, I say no. Because if he gets fired or anything goes wrong you now know what to expect. I'm not exactly around in the game everyday though, so I guess I don't have to care as much.
Back to top Go down
Kazimaru

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio's Administration Application.   Mysterio's Administration Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:20 am

whocares what jeral thinks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterio's Administration Application.   Mysterio's Administration Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterio's Administration Application.
Page 1 of 1